RoadGuide application is specially designed to answer industry specific needs of road infrastructure managing companies to operate, communicate and distribute GIS related data within a uniformly arranged geospatial framework. RoadGuide ensures the following benefits of the application use:
- shared access to road assets information granted to organizations and businesses involved in road infrastructure management;
- automated scheduling functions for road diagnostics, repair and cleaning works;
- road repair works monitoring;
- cost-benefit analysis of road repair works undertaken;
- document and report publishing.
Along with the above-mentioned advantages, RoadGuide will bring about the following positive changes in the routine workflow of the enterprises involved:
- Efficient cost-effective road assets management realized through user-operated data actualization system, where data access is strictly granted.
- High data verification level realized through data access limitation rules and an error-free data input and update system.
- Improved higher industry productivity as a result of low-cost time-saving data operation and automated technological processes.
- Lower operating costs resulting from top-management quality decision-making.
This package includes:
- ActiveX based user application (proprietary CSoft data publishing system component or Autodesk« MapGuide« Viewer component);
- Spatial and attributive data storage.